Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

The Exam Room by the Physicians Committee

Oct 14, 2021

How much fiber should you eat each day? Only 5% of Americans are getting enough, leaving the other 95% at greater risk for developing serious health complications! They may possibly even be feeling cranky since there is a good chance they are backed up!

 

Dr. Will Bulsiewicz is back to clear up confusion and clean...


Oct 12, 2021

Studies show certain foods can substantially lower the risk of breast cancer. Some of them may already be in your kitchen!

 

Dr. Kristi Funk, board-certified breast cancer surgeon and best-selling author, reveals the 12 best superfoods for fighting breast cancer as she joins "The Weight Loss Champion" Chuck Carroll on...


Oct 7, 2021

From genetics to hormones to the food you eat and what you drink, this is everything you wanted to know about what can affect your odds of getting breast cancer.

 

Board-certified breast cancer surgeon and best-selling author Dr. Kristi Funk joins "The Weight Loss Champion" Chuck Carroll to answer viewer questions about...


Oct 5, 2021

Only about 10% of breast cancer cases can be attributed to genetics. As for the other 90%? Much of that is up to you! You have enormous power to reduce your risk of being one of the nearly 270,000 women who will be diagnosed with it this year.

 

Dr. Kristi Funk, board-certified breast cancer surgeon and best-selling...


Sep 30, 2021

Intermittent fasting is the most popular diet in the world, according to some estimates. But are its supposed health benefits legitimate?

 

Dr. Neal Barnard shares the upside of fasting and cautions about the things many people do unknowingly that erase its positive effects.

 

Dr. Barnard also answers other diet and...